Secret Garden Altered Tray

I just finished up this project I have been working on using the new Graphic 45 Secret Garden papers and chipboard pieces.  I've had the tray for a while.  Picked it up at Goodwill I think for a few bucks!  Painted it a cream color and everything else was from my stash!!  Good way to use stuff up!!  I think this will be a birthday gift for on of the granddaughters!  Hmmmm!  Who would that be?  I really enjoyed putting this project together and will enter it into a few challenges as follows:

That Craft Place Challenge - Child's Play
Crafty Ribbons Challenge #44 - Anything Goes With Ribbon
Allsorts Challenge #204 - Anything But A Card
Ribbon Carousel Challenge #80 - Showers and Flowers

Have a crafty day!  Barb


5 comments:

  1. This is amazing.
    I'd love to see it in 'real life' as photos never seem to do this kind of project justice.
    Thanks for joining us over at Crafty Ribbons this fortnight
    :)
    Laura

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great creation, so different, love it, thanks for joining us at Allsorts this week. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Turned out really cute Barb! Beautiful!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Not sure what happened to my last comment, it sort of disappeared so you might get a half finished one Barbara.

    So just in case to say what a stunning creation and thanks for sharing with us at Allsorts.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is a fabulous project Barbara and there is so much work in it. Thankyou for sharing it with us at Allsorts this week. Jo x

    ReplyDelete

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS