Nurse!!!

I made this card for my neighbor.  She just had knee replacement surgery.  I just love these Art Impressions People!!  I am entering this card in the Art Impressions challenge this week Layer it up and the sketch is from Crazy4Challenges a sketch.  I am also entering this card in a few other challenges.

Art Impressions Challenge #108 - Layer It Up
Crazy4challenges - challenge #182 Sketch
Sister Act Card Challenge #3 - Anything Goes
Clear It Out Tuesday - Theme: Anything Goes - Stash:  2 or more buttons
Make It Monday Challenge #137 - Anything Goes

Details for this card are:  Stamps Art Impression People, DP Pebbles Family Ties, Spellbinders Nesties Classic Oval LG, twine The Stringery, buttons stash, bling Kaisercraft, Studio 8, brad eyelet outlet.

Copic used:  E11, E50, E51, E74, E77, E79, E93, YG23, YG25, R24, BG0000, BG01, BG05, C1, C3, N0, N2, N3, N4.


4 comments:

  1. what a fab card ,love the fun image and perfect sentiment
    Thanks for joining us at MIM and good luck
    tracey s

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute Barb! Love the nurse and colors in this paper!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Barb, I just love your card, even though I am a nurse. hehe I think it will be great for your neighbor and it will be appreciated. I too adore those Art Impression stamps - they are just too funny. Saw this on MIM and the papers are so attractive.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a fabulous csrd, love the image, and fantastic colour combo. Thanks for joining us at Cleaer it Out for the Buttons challenge

    ReplyDelete

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS