Graphic 45 clock

I have this clock I bought at a garage sale for $1 last year.  Eclectic Paperie is having a challenge this month to alter a clock!!  Well I can do that.  I took the front band off the clock and sprayed it with white paint then added some Tim Holtz Broken china distress paint and black soot distress ink let that dry then sealed it.  I chose Fashionista paper from Graphic 45.  It's an older collection that I had stuffed away. Everything else is


from my stash. Cut out all the pieces and glued them all on.  I have a great new clock!  Barb


4 comments:

  1. Barb - What a darling clock! I love all of the elements around the outside...so pretty! Thank you so much for playing along with the eclectic Paperie Get Altered challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. fabulous! I love the metal piece at the top. What an amazing transformation - so glad you shared it at eclectic Paperie!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the way you've altered your clock the images you've chosen are gorgeous and beautifully done thank you for joining us at eclectic Paperie x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow Barb ..looove what you did with the papers...gorrrgeous!!
    Thanks for joining us over at eclectic Paperie.
    Hugs
    Tracy
    xoxox

    ReplyDelete

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS