April Calendar Page

I finally have my April calendar page done using Graphic 45 Place In Time 12X12 paper pad.  One of my favorite paper companies!  I'm working on one month at a time as it comes up.  I used mostly place in time paper but the background sheet in blue is from The Secret Garden collection.  I used memory box dies for the flowers and bow and everything else from my stash.  I am going to enter this calendar page in:

http://allsortschallenge.blogspot.com/  week#200 - Vintage

Have a crafty day!  Barb



3 comments:

  1. This is lovely and thanks for joining us this week over at Allsorts for my challenge
    x catherine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for joining us at Allsorts Tracy x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your calendar for April. Ready for Spring!

    ReplyDelete

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS