Tattered Floral Challenge

Thought I would take a break today from making cards and do a fun spring project!  I wanted to enter Tim Holtz tattered floral challenge before the deadline on March 22nd.  So here is my submission.  Kind of a trash to treasure project using a 61/4 X81/4" fence frame I found at Goodwill. We are to make a project using Tim's tattered florals die.  I have had mine for a while but never used it til today.  I didn't do anything to the frame just left it white, had this postcard of a bunny, cut out the flowers in burlap and brown, yellow and green cardstock, sanded and stamped on the flowers with Stampers Anonymous various stamps in black then added vintage photo distress ink to edges. Looked through all my Tim stuff and found a clock, moth stickers, calendar salvage stickers, chit chat stickers, stick pin, brads and added some crumpled light green ribbon. It's going on my entryway table as a home decor piece for Spring and Easter. Oh and Tim is giving away boxes for goodies valued at around $175 to multiple winners of this challenge to be announced Saturday!!  Have a crafty day!  Barb


1 comment:

  1. This is super! I like your florals! I just finished my 3rd tag, and wanted to do the florals but don't think I'll make it. This is wonderful so it is a good thing that you took the time to make it! Good luck!
    Hugz
    Chana

    ReplyDelete

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS