I Love The Rain and Sami's DT Call

Sami at A Day For Daisies is having a design team call.  It ends tonight so here is one of my submissions.  You need to submit 2 to 3 pieces of your best work.  I will submit 3.  This digi is call I Love The Rain.  I just love these digis.  Great to color!.  I also used a sketch from Try Stampin On Tuesday.  I am entering this card in a few other challenges as well this week as follows:

A Day For Daisies Sami's DT Call
Try Stampin On Tuesday - Sketch #110
613 Avenue Create - Anything Goes
One Stop Craft Challenge #221 - A Recipe - 1 image, 2 embellishments, 3 papers.

Details for this card are:  A Day For Daisies digi I Love The Rain, sentiment Unity, DP Authentique Spring, Spellbinders nesties Rleur de Lis Squares, twine The Twinery, Umbrella brad eyelet outlet, sparkle brads CTMH, jewel stickers Little Yellow Bicycle.

Copics used:  E11, E25, E31, E34, E50, E51, E93, R81, R83, R85, G20, YG05, YG11, B000, V20.  Have a crafty day!  Barb


5 comments:

  1. Fabulous spring card! Thanks for joining at One Stop Craft Challenge: A Recipe
    Hugs
    Dewi

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your card is so pretty. The colours are beautiful together and I think the bling you have added is perfect. Thanks for joining us this week at Try Stampin' On Tuesday :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cute image and beautifully colored! Love your choice of papers, die cuts and the overall design of the card. Thanks for sharing with us and playing in our neighborhood at 613 Avenue Create!

    Kathi
    Co-Owner/DT Coordinator

    my blog:
    http://kathiscreativetherapy.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great card! Love the image and bling you added. Good luck in the DT call! Thanks so much for sharing with us at 613 Avenue Create. Hope you have a fabulous day!

    - Jenn DT

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful Barbara! Thank you so much for your interest in the Sami Stamps DT - I emailed you a little questionnaire earlier and wanted to come let you know in case it went into your spam folder!

    ReplyDelete

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS