Friday Friends With Flair and Winner of blog contest!!

The winner of the memory box die is Miwa!!!  Congrats!!  Your die is on its way!!  Thanks to all who participated in the contest on my blog for new followers!  I do appreciate it very much.  And as you know we all need followers!  It was fun and I will probably do another one in the near future!  You all at Unity are awesome!!.  I didn't have time this week to make a new card so I am posting one from the past so everyone can get over to my blog this morning.  Thanks again.  Have a crafty day.  See you next week.  Barb


15 comments:

  1. she looks like she have fun play in the flowers and water,

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute....Luv all the little details!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card! Love P. Harris!! Have a blessed Easter!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super cute card! Awesome coloring!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great image and placement, looks great!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm a huge Phyllis Harris fan, so your card is great in my book!

    ReplyDelete
  7. how cute! love the little girl

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love her crooked little grin! Very cute!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I LOVE what you did with this card!! Great job!! Thanks for making my stamp illustration really shine! :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. What an adorable card! And I'm so thrilled to be your winner - thank you! I'm looking forward to playing with it! :) Thanks again!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi Barbara! This is such a pretty card!! Love how your colouring and the sweet design. Well done!!

    ReplyDelete

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS