Lonely Heart

I think I am finished with Valentine Cards!!  Woo Hoo!!  On to something else.  I finished up this one this morning and sent it off. Hmmm I wonder who is getting this one?  This image is a digi from Sassy Cheryl called Lonely Heart.  The sketch is from 613 Avenue Create. I am entering her in Sassy Cheryl's challenge this week and a few others as follows:

Sassy Cheryl Challenge #153 With Love Use a Heart
613 Avenue Create - Challenge #6 Sketch #1
Through the Craftroom Door Feb 12 - 18th - Always Anything Goes

Details for this card are:  Sassy Cheryl digi Lonely Heart, DP Crate Pater Fourteen, Bo Bunny Smooches, ribbon May Arts, bling Kaisercraft and TPC Studio, Spellbinders nesties Classic Ovals LG., Glitz Epoxy words Pretty in Pink, colored with Copics.
Copic colors used:  BV20, N2, N4, N6, E31, E33, E35, G28, YG11, YG23, YG25, YG63, B0000, R00, R01, R11, R22, R24, R27, R81, R83, R85.


10 comments:

  1. Hi Barbara! This is such a sweet Valentine! What fun papers...and this is the perfect SC image for a Valentine Card!! I am so glad you joined us for this week's "Love & Hearts" challenge at Sassy Cheryl's!! Hugs. Pat Frank

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautifull Card, I love the colours you used.
    Thank you for joining us at 613 Avenue Create

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your card is adorable. Thanks for playing with us this week at TTCRD.
    Please send me your e-mail
    Huggs
    Sandi

    ReplyDelete
  4. This the perfect Sassy sweetie for a Valentine card! I really love these fun colors together!
    awesome card!
    Thanks for playing along in our Sassy Cheryl challenge this week!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Barbara,
    Love your interpretation of my sketch :) What a fun image, so nicely colored and I like the papers too! Thanks for playing in our neighborhood at 613 Avenue Create.

    Kathi
    Co-Owner

    My Creative Therapy
    http://kathiscreativetherapy.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Saved the best for last, didn't ya! :)
    It's a beautiful card!!!! Hope you had a fabulous Valentines day!
    Thanks for playing along with the Sassy Cheryl DT this week.

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a beautiful card! I love this image! I'm so glad you joined us for this week's challenge at Sassy Cheryl's.

    ReplyDelete

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS