Heart Fairy

I found these digis by dilly beans when I was visiting some blogs a week or so ago. I really like them because  they have nice big open spaces for coloring with Copics.  So I thought I would color this image and will enter it into a few challenges as follows:

dilly beans challenge: Hearts!
Digi Haven Challenge - Love/Valentine - you must use a digi image

The card is a gate fold and measures 51/4 square.  Digi is from dilly beans, DP Crate Paper Fourteen, Spellbinders nesties Fleur deLis Squares, pearls and bling Want2Scrap.
Copic colors used:  E50, E51, E11, E25, E31, E34, R81, R83, R85, R01, R11, R20, B00, B02, B05.
Have a crafty day!  Barb


3 comments:

  1. Love this gate-fold card and the image is so cute and love your coloring. The lace mat is fabulous! Thanks so much for joining in on our Digi Haven challenge!
    ~sandy
    visit my blog @ sandy's crafty creations

    ReplyDelete
  2. She's just lovely, great job! Thanks so much for joining us at Dilly Beans! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. It is so beautiful! Like the colouring, the image is so lovely!

    ReplyDelete

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS