Destination Happiness

I made this card for a challenge over at Splitcoast Stampers called Unity Lovefest 2013H.  I own soooo many Unity Stamps and I love them so I thought, "I need to start entering some challenge using these wonderful stamps!."  So here is my submission.  You had to use an inspiration photo and 4 colors.  Rust, aqua, brown and beige.  Easy enough!  Oh and you can win a bunch of itty bitty stamps.  I used one here called destination happiness.

Details for this card are as follows:  Stamps Unity itty bitty destination happiness, DP SOHO Garden American Crafts, MME Traveler, Farm House Market Square.  Die-namics snow drifts, memory box dies Tall Birch and Set of Swings, fiskars cloud punch, MS Hydrangea punch, Diamond Dots Stampendous.

Copics used:  E15, E17, E19, E31, E33, E35, E41, E42, E53, B02, B05.
Have a crafty day!  Barb


1 comment:

  1. Oh my gosh! This is the cutest card. Great ideas when creating this one!!

    ReplyDelete

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS